- Dave and Vanessa are the Team Leaders of the Enviro Realty Team at RE/MAX Preferred Professionals in Bridgewater, New Jersey. They consistently rank within the top 5-7% of agents in the market they serve. A large percentage of the clients they work with are referrals from past clients or repeat customers. They are thought of as REALTORS® for Life with their valued clients.
- Vanessa and Dave were recently awarded the Five Star Real Estate Award . This award is given to the top 7% of agents in their marketplace based on overall customer satisfaction and performance results as research and surveyed by an independent third party.
- Vanessa and Dave's business mission is best summarized in the expression "The Right Environment is Everything." They do everything they can to help their clients get to their "right" home environment whether it means helping them buy or sell a home or both. They want the process of purchasing or selling a home to be a pleasant process...as painless and hassle-free as possible.
- Homes are lifetime investments ranking highly among client's most important financial investments. Moreover, homes so frequently evoke personal memories of cherished family experiences that the impending sale of a home becomes an especially strenuous endeavor to clients who are selling a home. For clients who are seeking to purchase a home, the level of excitement and anxiety can be equally as high. Because of these facts, Dave and Vanessa approach their clients with special sensitivity, concern and professional knowledge and competence.
- In order to provide the best overall service possible to their clients, Vanessa and Dave continually attend training and workshops to increase their real estate knowledge and skills. Although Dave has handled many short sales and distressed properties in his career, he recently earned the Certified Distressed Property Expert and Certified Short Sale Professional designations to stay abreast of current rules and guidelines in these sales situations.
- You can expect close communication and updates and nearly immediate access to Dave and Vanessa throughout your home sale or purchase process.
- The Fauquiers also believe it's important to give back to the community they work in. Dave and Vanessa actively participate in the RE/MAX Children's Miracle Network (CMN) Program that raises funds for children's hospitals (i.e., Children's Specialized Hospital in Mountainside, New Jersey). A portion of every commission they earn goes to CMN.
“I have had several REALTORS® in the past and I must say that finding Vanessa Fauquier has been an absolute blessing for me! She is truly adorable, very friendly, caring and kind. She returned all of my calls and emails very promptly. She took the time to search thru many properties for me, sent me […]Read More
“I’ve worked primarily with Vanessa, but she and David work together and he is great as well. I’ve sold one property through Vanessa, bought one, and am in the process of buying another. She’s familiar with every step of the process and is a true professional – she uses her skills to keep the process […]Read More
“David and Vanessa represented us as buyers for the house we closed in August. It was a long drawn process with a very tough Seller. Vanessa and Dave performed their role as a buyer’s agent with utmost professionalism. Their sincerity, hard work, patience in dealing with tough situations with the seller is really commendable.They both […]Read More
“The Fauquiers were extremely helpful in helping my wife and I look for a house. We were fortunate to find a location quickly. We began our search in February with Dave and closed May 15th. There were a few complications along the way that was not a result of anything Dave did. In the end […]Read More
“Dave and Vanessa were great! We were relocating to an area we knew nothing about. They took the time not only show us properties, but to educate us about the area. We truly felt that they had our best interests in mind throughout the process. Very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!!” —akdesimoneRead More